Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wheat Dosa

This is the most comfortable and tasty dosa i had ever tasted.My mom usually makes this and now this has become my comfy food.Here you go,

Ingredients:

Wheat Flour----------------3 cups
Rice flour-----------------3/4 cup
Green chilis---------------3
Cumin seeds----------------1 spoon
Cumin powder---------------1/2 spoon
salt








Procedure:
Mix the ingredients with water and make it like a dosa batter.
Make dosa's with the batter
Taste it hot with coconut chutney or idli powder.




This is more healthy and so damn simple.Try it and let me know how you liked it
I am sending this to JFI-wheat.

7 comments:

Vani said...

Love all instant dosas! Especially since I usually have a tough time with fermentation here. Looks great, Shri!

Usha said...

Simple and healthy, looks delicious too :-)

Suganya said...

Nice dosa recipe. Even i do it in the same way. YUM!

Shri said...

Thank you vani,usha and sukanya.

Uma said...

I make it often too! Yours look more delicious with the chutney on side. Yummy!

Anonymous said...

hey! Nice recipe for a quick and healthy dosa.
Thanks for participating in JFI-Wheat.

Rajee said...

Hard to believe this is instant dosa. Love and super dosa.
I came to know ur blog through wheat event.